Preference 2025

January 11, 2025

I remember when Brogan got asked to Preference.  He was really hoping to be asked by one of his Senior friends since it was the last Preference he would attend but the girl who asked him is a Junior and was someone he worked with at Snoasis.  He said she was really nice but that she was kind of quiet which isn't really his "vibe".   

But, when the time came around to go to the dance, he was gracious and kind.  They did their "Day Date" to Top Golf where he continued to show his dominance in any sport with a ball.  He said when they initially walked in he thought they were headed towards a group of small children but it turned out to be his group.  One of them was even in the same grade as his little brother.  I think he knew at that point that this would be a bigger challenge than he initially realized.

But, he got a taco tie because she said she'd be wearing black, we got her some beautiful flowers and he headed off.  When he came walking in the door at 10:30 I knew it hadn't been the best evening.  He said the DJ was horrible and even managed to ruin "Mr. Brightside".  Then, I guess the girl had tried to have some after-dance plans but those fell through as well so Brogan came home and played Fortnite and he wasn't mad about it.


 

Comments

Popular Posts